Slider

My TBR list

02 June 2014



 I was in Barnes and noble yesterday, aka the happiest place on earth, and it dawned on me that I haven't bought a book in a really long time. So a walked over to the YA section and picked out a few choice novels. I walked out of there with a giant grin, good books, and some Starbucks coffee. The perfect outing. So here are the books on my TBR list that I bought/borrowed from the library. Enjoy!


1) I've heard sooo many good things about this book and the series in general. When I saw it Barnes and Noble I just couldn't say no. So I bought it and it has a good home with me. I'm about a quarter of the way in and it's really good!



2) Social media + messed up life + cute boy= A great summer read. I find the premise of the book so interesting. Can't wait to read!










3) Seems really interesting.It's set in the future where these kids, who are not looking to be heroes, do something that changes everything. They steal a cure. They find themselves in a middle of a war over this new found cure.






3) I've been wanting to read this book for a while but it keeps getting pushed down my very long list of books i want to read. Hopefully by adding it on my official and considerably shorter list i'll actually read it. Plus i really want to read it before the movie comes out. This I got a few months ago as a nookbook.

Dylan O'Brien stars in it. I can't wait. *swoons*

4) It's Kind of a Funny Story has been recommended to me countless times. I legit dove for it the moment I saw it at Barnes and Noble. I'm pretty sure people thought I was crazy. I'm really looking forward to reading it! I think this is one of the books I'm most excited about on this post.



5) I pre-ordered this book on my nook a few days ago. It's about Amy who has cerebral palsy and Mathew who has OCD who become friends and maybe something more. I love the idea behind the books and have heard nothing but good reviews. I'm sooo psyched and ready to fangirl over this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan