Slider

Top Ten Books I've Read This Year

10 June 2014


This is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This weeks theme is top ten books we've read this year




This year has kind of been slow for me in terms of reading because of school and dance and whatnot. But regardless here are my favorites so far! 

  1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowlel. LOOOVE THIS BOOK
  2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. What can I say I love fairy tales and I love robots
  3. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider. A must read for everyone. 

      4. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira. Its sad, beautiful, and awesome
      5. Divergent by Veronica Roth. Amazing. Totally amazing! Also I love Tobias!
      6. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I read this for school and fell in love with the story

        7. Just One Year by Gayle Forman. Loved it! I can't wait for the next one!
        8. Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan. Its a really good book! The premise is super intersting.
        9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. It rhymes lol. LOOVE IT!
        10. If I Should Die by Amy Plum. I absolutely love this series

DFTBA


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan