Slider

Mixtape Monday

21 July 2014


Time for another Mixtape Monday y'all!. Ever feel like some songs just belong with certain books? The way peanut butter and jelly belong together? I do. So this week I stumbled across Hate List by Jennifer Brown, which i read a few years ago, in the library and as I recalled the book, I thought of songs that I felt went along with it!

So without here it is!!!!!!!!





     Hate List: Playlist
    1.  Pumped up Kicks by Foster the people
    2.  Snap Out of It by Arctic Monkeys
    3.  Wings by Birdy
    4.  Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars
    5.  Ghost by Ella Henderson
    6. Be My Escape by Relient K
    7.  Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots
    8. Messed Up World by The Pretty Reckless
    9.  White Teeth Teens by Lorde
    10.  Dust to Dust by The Civil Wars
    11.  Paradise by Coldplay





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan