Slider

Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island

22 July 2014


Hello people of Earth!! It's Tuesday which means it's Top Ten Tuesday time! Okay so this week's theme in case you didn't notice the title of this post is top ten book people we would love to be on a deserted island with. I'm so psyched for this week's theme.





  1. Meggie from Inkheart. Worst comes to worst she can read us into different worlds. Its a pretty powerful talent that can turn this problem into an adventure!
  2. Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices. Will is honestly one of my favorite characters of all time. He's my top choice because a)he would most definitely keep us both alive. b) He would make things interesting and keep us on our toes. 3) He's super cute! Definitely my book crush ;)
  3. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. She is the smartest witch of her age and there is no doubt in my mind that she could both keep us both alive as well as figure a way off the Island. Also she's totally kick-ass and she's one of the best characters ever, I mean come on.
  4. Rose Hathaway from Vampire Acadamy. If there's one thing that describes Rose perfectly is totally kick-ass. She can handle anything that comes her way. She can survive and work her way through anything, those qualities make her perfect to be my deserted island buddy!(p.s I really hated the movie for the book, but I like this poster i found, save for the pink tinge)
  5. Dimitri from Vampire academy.*swoons* He is a surviver. He's been through everything and made it through somewhat intact. A person like Dimitri is definitely someone you want by your side when on an uninhabited island. 
  6. Katsa from Gracling. I love this series so much! Kasta is one of those characters you just love, yeah she might get annoying but she's still awesome. Her "grace" will come in handy. She's someone i want with me if this ever happens. Because to be honest, me alone on a deserted island....that wouldn't end well. 
  7. Four from Divergent. He's in freakin' dauntless there's no way we wouldn't survive. In fact one could say that his faction choice makes him a great option in terms of survival. Also he's extremely swoon worthy!
  8. Kishan from the Tiger's Curse series. I love Kishan to death! He's got a bad boy thing going on, but he's super sweet. As for being on a desserted Island, he would be perfect because he can turn into a tiger and protect the both of us as well as hunt. Also he's fun to be around. I don't want to be moping all the time!
  9. Niall from the Wicked Lovely Series. Niall is kind, sweet, protective and able to take care of people. He does what needs to be done to survive but doesn't bend his morals just so that he can profit. (I couldn't find a picture of him sorry! so i used the book cover)
  10. Noah Shaw from The Mara Dyer Series. I love Noah, he's just so awesome and cute and sweet and bad boy-y and he's got a British accent. As for how long we would survive on the island, i'm not sure. He is a pampered, rich boy and i'm a lazy suburbs girl so probably not long. Good thing he's cute!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan