Slider

Top Ten Tuesday

29 July 2014

This week's Theme is Top Ten Authors We Own The Most Books From. So here we go!

1. Melissa De La Cruz. I have all of the Blue Bloods Books except Lost in Time. I freakin' love those books. 
2. J.K Rowling. Because I own everything she's ever written. 
3. Alyson Noel. I have the majority of The Immortals series. 
4. Melissa Marr. She's one of my favorite authors ever. She's just amazing! And her books are so addicting! I love me some paranormal stuff :)
5.P.C Cast and Kristen Cast. House of Night is one loooonnnnggg Series. I own some of the first books. But not all of them or anywhere near all of them. There's 13 books so far not including the little mini stories and companions. 
6. Sarah Dessen, because how could i not own like a bunch of her books?
7. John Green. the only John Green Book I don't own is Will Grayson, Will Grayson
8. Kelley Armstrong. I love her darkest Powers series and just bought the first book of Darkness Rising.
9. Collen Houck. I love the Tiger's Curse!!!
10. Cassandra Clare. Granted i only own a few and only in e-book form, but i'm working on owning all of the Infernal Devices.

Hosted by The Broke and Bookish

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan