Slider

FEELING RED

30 September 2014


I have a thing for collars and sweaters. It was chilly enough for me to wear a denim shirt underneath my oversized (and very comfy) red sweater. I paired it with a pair of black leggings and my favorite shoes at the moment : cut out booties. I honestly think that this type outfit is perfect for all body types, not to mention it feels like you're wearing p.j's and you look cute!  I can't wait until we start getting more days like this, Chilly, with some sun. I even made myself some white hot chocolate! 





It's going to be a busy week. Tests and blogging and homework and football games. Even as i'm writing this I can feel time dawdling around me, taunting me with it's slow like stride. I hate it. But what can you do, but ride it out and deal with it. Who knows maybe tomorrow will have been worth waiting for! 

Anyways Happy Tuesday! Hope you got some OOTD inspiration! Let me know what you think of these types of posts!

Forever 21 Exact: Sweater
H and M Similar: Shirt
Charlotte Russe Similar: Shoes 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan