Slider

Blogtober: Falling For Autumn

23 October 2014

Today was a nostalgic, "what if-ing" kind of day. Thus I felt like a comfy, chunky knit sweater was the best way to go. I know I mentioned this before, but sweaters and skirts are my fall go to outfit. It's comfortable while still being cute and fashionable. Sometimes it's accessories that make the outfit you know?I dressed it up with some knee high socks that I absolutely fell in love with. I also added a floral necklace to help lighten up the outfit. 











Somehow it's already the middle of October. I know it sounds cheesy to say but as slow as time seems to go, once you look back, it actually went by really fast. I don't even know if that made sense.  I guess what i'm trying to say (and failing at) is that time has flown without me even noticing. Maybe it's because today's one of those nostalgic days when you can't help but think of what if moments and the could have been times. Because sometimes you look back at what you've done, and you're kind of like "what the fuck am I doing with my life". You might regret not having done something, doing things too late. Maybe we just have those what if ideas because we want more out of life. Maybe we just look for the ways we could have gotten to where we wanted instead of looking down the road you're on.   


Forever 21 Sweater: Somewhat Close (sorry I bought the sweater over a year ago!)
Forever 21 Similar: Necklace
Charlotte Russe Exact: Socks
Charlotte Russe Similar: Shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan