Slider

Blogtober: TBR Friday

10 October 2014

I usually hate making TBR lists because I like reading what I want when I want to. But for some reason I made myself a list of things to read. I'm actually really excited about my TBR pile. Usually i'm not because it makes reading, something I love, feel more like homework. But I have a lot of awesome books waiting for me and I can't wait to read them!



1. Queen Of Someday by Sherry D Ficklin I'm actually reading this already and I'm so in love with it. I love the characters and the way the stories set up. And the Romance is on point!!

2.  The 100 by Kass Morgan. I have to say, I love the CW show. I didn't even know this book existed so I have the show to thank! I wasn't sure about reading this book because of the show, but I figured that if I love the show, i'd love the book even more!

3. Melt by Selene Castrovilla. I've been loving all the storybook retellings. What caught my eye with this one was the twist and eerie feel. I'm excited to see where this story goes and how it's executed

4. Suspicion by Alexandra Monir. It's described as "A contemporary DOWNTON ABBEY that has a dash of the supernatural, a hot and heavy romance and a deadly family mystery.". How can I not read this?! It's perfect for me! 


Well there's my TBR so far! It's pretty short. Short and sweet. Perfect for me. Enough of a list to give me some sense of organization but short enough that it doesn't feel like homework. So what are you guys planning on reading? What other books do you recommend for me? Have any TBR posts? link them in the comments.




DFTBA,

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan