Slider

Blogtober: Versatile Blogger Award

18 October 2014


Wow! This is my second award nomination this month!! Thank you so much Cecil! You should definitely go check her blog out its amazing! It's strange when I first started this blog, it was strictly a book blog, no outfits, advice, nothing but books. But somewhere along my blogging journey I realized that as much as I love book blogging, I should be open to doing other things. I shouldn't put a limit on myself, and I don't want to. So then I did advice posts, then came some OOTD posts, and this month I've done a lot of non book posts and it's been really fun. Its really awesome that other people like my other posts as much as my regular book posts.

Rules:

1.    Show the award on your blog.
2.    Thank the person who nominated you.
3.    Share 7 facts about yourself.
4.    Nominate 15 blogs.
5.    Link your nominees’ blogs and let them know.

Seven facts about your truly:

  1. I have an unhealthy obsession with The Blacklist. I finished the entire season in less than 4 days all put together. 
  2. I've met lots of authors. I've met Cassandra Clare twice, I've met Melissa De La Cruz twice, I've met John Green, I've met Stephen Chbosky, I've met Richelle Mead and a few others.
  3. I'm terrified of driving. I'm 16 and i've driven a grand total of 5 times. For some reason it's scary to me. I mean what if I crash the car, hit a mailbox, or worse kill a squirrel.
  4. My go to outfit is a skirt and a sweater. I can't help it. It looks so cute and it's soo comfortable!
  5. I've been listening to Willamette Stone for the past 5 weeks. They're the fictional band from If i Stay, and they only have 6 songs, but I swear i'm addicted. My favorites are "Heart Like Mine" and "I Want What You Have"
  6. I have one older sister, an older brother and a younger brother, making me the middle child! 
  7. When it gets cold enough I love wearing scarves. Its really bad. Among my friends i'm known for my scarves and sweaters. 
My Nominations:( I don't actually know 15 blogs to nominate for this award so I modified the number)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan