Slider

Blogtober: One Lovely Blog Award

11 October 2014


Hi Guys!! It's Saturday. Possibly one of my favorite days of the week. I most likely spent Friday night on Netflix and didn't go to bed until the wee hours of the morning. So I woke up late. It feels so nice to wake up late, make myself breakfast while dancing in the kitchen. It's one of my favorite things. I also love blogging on Saturday mornings.

So incase you haven't read the title or noticed the giant picture, i've been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the always awesome, Cecil.  So sorry it took me forever to actually make this post, but better late than never right? Thanks Cecil, it's so awesome to be nominated for something like this. Thanks to +Lori Lawson @ Pure Imagination for giving me my blog design.

Alrighty peoples here are the rules:

1.    You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2.    You must list the rules and display the award.
3.    You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4.    You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.    You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.

Now for some not so interesting facts about the one and only, ME! :)

1. My favorite poet of all time is Pablo Neruda coming in a not so close second is John Keats. Gotta love those romantic poets
2. I'm a part of so many fandoms it's a wonder i'm even functioning half the time. I'm part of Sherlock, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, TVD, The 100, Falling Skies, Blacklist, Anything Cassandra Clare has written, Cinder, etc Fandom.
3. I'm a terrible singer and I don't care.
4. I love going to coffee shops and writing.
5. My favorite weather is cold and preferably raining. I'll take any excuse to wear giant sweaters, or jumpers as the Brits call them,
6. I went to Costa Rica for my 15th birthday instead of having quinceñera. I met some mokey's, saw some alligators and went white water rafting.
7. I love listening to disney music when i'm studying or doing hw.

My Nominations:
1. Marianne @ Marianne Says
2. Noelia @ A Day in Bookland
3. Holly @ Holly, Quills, and Ivy
4. Katie @ The Parisian Wannabe
5.Jules @ The Book of Jules
6. Sabrina @ Sabrina's Stories
7. DeDee @ The Collection of Knowledge
8. Kayla @ The Thousand Lives
9. Kathy @ The Novelty of Life
10. Thea @ Thea Woods
11. Lola @ Hit or Miss Books
12. Kate @ WTF Kate?
13. Amy @ The Willow Web
14. Haley @ Water Painted Dreams
15. Patty @ A Bookish Wonderlove



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan