Slider

Life Updates: NaNoWriMo

13 November 2014

 How's your week been so far? Been keeping busy, busy? I have. I swear I don't think I've ever been this busy in my life.

Anyways, I need to update on what's happening and what I have planned. As I'm sure you've noticed I haven't really been updating my blog. Partly is because of school, partly because I'm a procrastinater and that means sometimes other things overshadow my blog, but mostly it's because of NaNoWriMo. Last month I blogged for an entire month, everyday. And this month i'm attempting to do what so many eager and creative souls are doing, write a novel in thirty days. If any of you guys are doing this, let me know in the comments. We can Writer Buddies! lol You can add me Here

Which brings me to this months expected posting schedule. Chances are I will update once or twice a week for the next month. I will keep up with my review, do bookish posts, and maybe throw an OOTD if i'm feeling really blog-y. And maybe i'll do a NaNoWriMo post. I was thinking of maybe doing a weekly re-caps, advice and rants. I'm not sure yet but let  me know if that's something you guys would like :)

So yeah guys! NaNoWriMo! For those of you doing it, good luck, you guys are awesome!

Okay since i'm going to be somewhat gone for the rest of this month I though I could console y'all with another giveaway. Sound good? Yay!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan