Slider

Dear December,

01 December 2014

Winter's here, but you knew that already. I love the chill air, the gloomy days, the jumpers and boots. This is my season. I had this idea when I was watching Carrie Fletcher's Letter's to Autumn. I figured that you, my lovely December, might need some company too. So I find myself sitting on my bed, clutching a mugful of tea trying to type this letter out. 

It's been raining in Southern California. I can actually feel winter here which is strange because It almost feels like Autumn never happened. It never really got too cold. And now all of a sudden I find myself wrapped in sweaters and scarves. Oh how I love it! I'm excited for the month, to see what it brings. 

It's time to bust out a Christmas tree, sing some Christmas carols. It's time to look back on the year, now that it's coming to an end. It's time to buy presents and cram for finals. It's time for me to buy cough drops and movies. My life's been so busy lately, with Blogtober, then NaNoWriMo, and now Letter's to December. This year has been good to me, so let's end it with a bang.






Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan