Slider

Infinity Dreams Award

30 December 2014


Wow! Another award! This is really cool. I know that I was nominated a while ago, but It seems like I finally have the time to do this post. First I want to give a bunch of thanks to the awesome, talented and lovely Cecil for nominating me for this. You should definitely check her out, her blog is pretty cool, if I do say so myself (if I do say so myself, if I do say so myself. I'm sorry I couldn't help it)

The Rules

  1. Thank and Follow the blog that has nominated you. 
  2. Tell us 11 facts about you. 
  3. Answer the questions that were set up for you. 
  4. Nominate 11 and make your questions for them.

Now that that's done, here are some random, and not the least bit interesting facts about me.
  1. Whenever I really like a song I will play it nonstop until I don't like it anymore or just tire of hearing it over and over again. For some reason I tend to brainwash myself into hating a song that I love because I literally will play it 24/7. If I really like a song then I won't get tired of it or hate it, but that's really rare. 
  2. My favorite animal was a Cheetah until I got made fun of the fact that my name is Giselle which sounds like Gazelle which cheetahs eat... Yeah, elementary school was a sad time.
  3. My favorite poet is Pablo Neruda. Some time ago I finally received my very own copy of his love poems after "borrowing" my sister's copy. His writing is just beautiful. My favorite line I think is "“Te amo sin saber cómo, ni cuándo, ni de dónde, Te amo directamente sin problemas ni orgullo. Así te amo porque no sé amar de otra manera," which roughly translates to, "I love you without knowing how, nor when, nor where. I love you directly without problems or pride. This is how I love You because I don't know any other way to love" 
  4. I have a panic disorder. This fact is a little bit of a downer but maybe someone reading this will be able to relate and thus feel less alone. That's the thing about these things, no matter how many other people may suffer from it, you always feel alone and isolated. My panic attacks aren't' crazy bad, and thankfully my sister is a psychologist and has helped a little bit. But the thing is they suck and I hate it, but I deal with it. I deal with it and survive the episodes. There are exercises, breathing relaxation, progressive muscle relaxation the helps prevent it.
  5. When I'm done with university my plan is to travel for one year (coming home for Thanksgiving and Christmas). I don't have a set plan, but I really want to go to London, Amsterdam, Dublin, Berlin, Peru, Chile, Australia, New York, Alaska, China, India, etc I guess we'll have to wait and see for this one. 
  6. I LOVE Ferris Wheels. If I see one I'm probably going to go on it. I really want to go on the one In London (is it?) I love being able to look down and see this giant panorama of where ever I am. I love it. The sight's are so beautiful.
  7. I cry a lot during movies and books. I just finished watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part two and I was blubbering like a baby every single time someone died. I mean like sobbing into my pillow type of moments...Yeah it's bad sometimes. I just am so connected to the characters and the story,
  8. My favorite band of all time is Coldplay. I love them so much. I have all of their songs, know the words to about 90% of their songs. I love their music. 
  9. My top five book crushes are Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices, Noah Shaw from the Mara Dyer Trilogy, and Adam from If I stay, Charlie from Perks of Being a Wallflower, and Neville from Harry Potter ( I mean did you see him in the last movie??? Plus he's so adorable and sweet)
  10. I'm a pack rat. I have papers and books from kindergarten that I have in a drawer. I have so many things put away that I will never use and probably have forgotten about yet I refuse to throw things away.
  11. I have been dared to get a pixie cut by the end of my senior year of high school. We shall see how this ends. Personally I can't picture myself with a pixie cut but my friends seem quite determined to get me to do it. And maybe I will, who knows.
1. What phone do you have?
For a long time I had a basic phone. Just for text. But this past Monday I got a Samsung galaxy s4 mini which means I can now use the Internet and blog from my phone. Which is what I'm doing right now actually.
2. Black or white? 
Black. Black just goes with every thing and looks bad ass. 
3. Go-to winter outfit.
A sweater cuz us cold with a skirt because I live in southern California and knee high socks because I'm obsessed
4. Favourite clothing shop.
Forever 21.  I love the clothes and styles they have. It so fun to go and  create outfits with different style clothes
5. What social media app do you use the most?
tumblr!!!!!! I love tumblr. Tumblr is life.
6. Would you like to be somebody else for a day? Who? (yes, I've copied that one).
Hermione Granger because she's badass, smart, and kind.
7. Do you prefer drawing or colouring?
coloring. I can't draw well so I just end up frustrated.
8. Do you like exotic food? If yes, what type
10. How long have you been blogging?
11. Favourite book and why.

I live all food as long as it's vegetarian friendly but I love Chinese food.
9. What's your favourite city you've ever been.
Monteverde. It'd so beautiful and they have amazing coffee.
Since June. I finally just did it and I love it.
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly. It's a beautiful and heart wrenching story. It's really good and something everyone should read.
My questions.
1. Strange reading habit?
2. Who would be your book best friend and why? 
3. The perfect day would consist of...
4. What's one embarrassing moment from school? 
5. What's something that always makes you happy?
6. If your life was a musical what would be a theme song?
7. What did you want want  when you were a kid.
8. 2015 goals?
9. What would be your patronus.
10. What does your life look like in 20 years
11. Who is your idol and why?

I nominate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan