Slider

Skating into style

29 January 2015

It's been a while since I've done an outfit post, so here I was planning to do one over a month ago. I actually went figure skating and took these pictures in December. But I never posted it. Better late than never right? I'm the type of person who always plays things safe. I do what i'm supposed to when I'm supposed to. I plan ahead. I study when I have to. You'd think figure skating was nothing. But I've only been figure skating once when I was like 6. My friend Marianne was in the same boat as me. So we decided to just go for it. As it turns out i'm not bad at ice skating. My friend did not have the same luck. She fell four times. Regardless is was a lot of fun!


 There aren't many true winter days in Southern California, but this day was. It was cloudy and cold and I loved every moment of it! I was finally able to break out my favorite winter coat!
This was a good day and it's nice to remember days like this. It's weird how days as simple as these tend to be some of our more treasured memories. 

Coat: J.C Penny (Similar)
Sweater: Old Navy (Similar) 
Scarf: Forever 21 (Similar)
Knee High Socks: Forever 21 (Exact)
Tights: Forever 21 (Exact)
Lipstick: Ulta (exact)

Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan