Slider

Waiting on Wednesday: Tiger's Dream

20 January 2015

Waiting On Wednesday @ Perks of Being a Reader
Release Date: Sometime this year. (I don't know whether to be excited or anxious?)
Book: Tiger's Dream (Tiger's Curse book 5)
Author: Colleen Houck
The Basics: The Final book in the Tiger's Curse Series. (So in other words there aren't any "basics".)There is literally nothing to go on. Everything about this book is kind of a mystery. Intrigued yet?
















Add it on Goodreads

Why do I want to read it?



As an invested fan and reader of this series, I MUST read this book. It's not a question, it's something that needs to be done. To be honest i'm more than a little apprehensive about this book. The fourth book did an amazing job at wrapping things up so I don't really know what to expect from this book. I mean there is literally so much ambiguity and vagueness surrounding this book, that no one really knows what going to happen. I'm anxious and curious but also excited. This series is one of my favorites and it'll be nice to see how my favorite characters are doing, how my ships are working out.I hope this book does a good job at giving us readers and fans some closure! 

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan