Slider

Waiting on Wednesday #3

03 February 2015


Release Date: February 10, 2015 (I swear I feel like the only one who still writes 2014)
Book: Red Queen
Author: Victoria Aveyard


The Basics:The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers. To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change. Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control. But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win? 




Add it on Goodreads

Why do I want to read it?


Well I loved the Gracling Series and I hear nothing but good things about the Selection Series and I hear this being a mix of the two, I feel like this would definitely be an amazing book. When I first saw this I thought of The White Queen, you know the book turned Stars show? But obviously this is not quite the same idea, but regardless I'm glad I looked at the summary, because it seems really action packed and suspenseful.  I'm super excited! And it's only a few days away!!


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

What Are You Waiting On?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan