Slider

TOO TOUGH TO DIE

28 March 2015


Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated
 


 Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh




Just get me to the airport put me on a plane. Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane


I have an obsession with muscle tanks. I don't have too many but for some reason I really love how they look and how comfortable they are. I actually have the sweatshirt version of this shirt and I love it so one of my very dear friends got this bad-ads shirt for me, for Christmas. I feel so badass with my new hair and this outfit.

These next two months are going to be crazy busy. AP tests are coming, looming over us students like the guillotine. With AP tests comes the mock AP Final thing. Which I have in a few weeks. *insert worried face here*. So as the end of the year comes towards me, teachers are cramming in material, squeezing in tests, making time for in class essay and FRQ's. I'm not ready for this. Worst of all my finals are on a weekend. Not just any weekend but their on the annual LA book festival. I know that it's not the end of the world and whatever, but I love going to the book fair, seeing authors, fingerling, watching panels, I love it. But that's the thing with school, it has a tendency of butting into your life like an overbearing friend. Please don't hate me if I don't update as much as I normally do. So wish me luck guys, I'm about to embark on the longest and craziest two months of this school year.

Muscle Tank: Forever 21 (exact) (sold out), Hot Topic (Similar)

Shoes: Charlotte Russe (similar)

Cardigan: Forever 21 (similar)

Skirt: 1.Forever 21 (Similar), 2.Forever 21 (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan