Slider

WICKED

14 March 2015



"I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game"


The Ceiling in the Pantages was beautiful! 


"I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so"



The Stage for the performance. It's a map of OZ. I thought it was pretty cool.

" I do believe I have been changed for the better and because I knew you"






"But I know I'm who I am today because I knew you..."


Wicked is amazing. The story is so raw and real and even funny. It's essentially the untold story of the Wicked Witch of the West. It deals with discrimination, scapegoating, power, love, friendship and the effect it can have on people. It's a beautiful story that I fell in love with. I'm not going to lie, I've been listening to the soundtrack non-stop. Speaking of the music, the voices in this show is incredible! I saw this last week at the Pantages. Oh my, I was in awe of the beauty, strength, and sheer emotion in their voices. It was an amazing thing to witness. This is the type of story that kind of just sticks with you. Because we all are like Elfaba (the wicked witch), outsiders, weird, or maybe we're like Glinda (the Ga is silent lol) sweet, bubbly, a bit self centered. There's a character, I think, that everyone can relate to and in the span of two hours completely fall in love with. The characters pull at your tender little heartstrings. 

The music and the story line created this whole new world with characters you couldn't help but relate to, root for, and love. This was definitely an experience I will always hold dear to my heart. My sister went out of her way to give my brother and I an experience that not everyone get's to well experience. I'm lucky, I'm extremely fortunate and so happy I was able to go see this beautiful story come to life. 

My Outfit
Skirt: Forever 21 (sold Out) Similarish Here and Here
Crop Top: Forever 21 Exact
Shoes: DD shoes Exact 
Scarf: J.C Penny Exact 
Purse: Gift Similar Here Here and Here and Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan