Slider

Creative Blogger Award

15 July 2015

Currently I am listening to "Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas and its past midnight. I have to say I am so happy and grateful to be nominated for this award. I think it's awesome that people like what I do here on this blog so much that they think I deserve things like this. It's crazy and it's surprising. It's just a nice feeling knowing that there are people out there in the world who like what I do here. So without further ado I would like to thank Neriah from My Life In A Tab for the nomination :)

So the rules are:
1 | Post a link to the person who nominated you and give thanks.
2 | Share 5 facts about yourself.
3 | Nominate 10 other blogs and give links.
4 | Contact your nominees to inform them of their nomination.
5 | Provide the rules to your nominees.

So I am not a very interesting person. I spend most of my time working or on the internet. Mostly the second one. 
  1. I am obsessed with Captain America/Agent Carter franchise at the moment. I love Steve and Peggy and Bucky (OMG I can't even) and Sam and Natasha, and Jarvis etc. Like I mean obsessed, it has taken over my fangirl tumblr (yes I have several tumblrs) and most aspects of my life. I also found out that Cap 3 comes out the day before my birthday and I'm so excited!!! It's kind of like an early birthday present.
  2. I am a really bad swimmer. I can swim a bit but i'm not very good at it. yeah... I should work on that lol
  3. I am a senior in high school. Which means I'm working on personal statements and brag sheets and SAT prep. It's all a bit bonkers but it'll be worth it once 2015 is over and I get accepted into college. 
  4. I'm going to see Twenty One Pilots as well as Echosmith in October :) I'm so excited, like my fangirl emotions can barely contain themselves as I am writing this.
  5. I am a feminist. I believe, like most decent people, that men and women should be treated as equals and the fact of the matter is that this society does not treat women as equals. 

Okay so here are my very awesome, very cool, totally kickass nominees

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan