Slider

Top Ten Characters That are Fellow Bookworms

27 July 2015


I love this weeks prompt. It's always nice to read about people who love books as much as I do. It's nice to find kindred spirits in the books I read. To be honest I would probably be best friends with all of these people.


  1. Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I mean she writes fanfiction.She's a top tier book worm and I love her for it. She's so into the world of Simon Snow that she's invested her own time and energy to make it her own. I think it's awesome. I also can't wait to read Carry On, which is going to be an actual book. How awesome is that?
  2. Sam from Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone. I love this book and I love the poetry aspect of it. I love how it's through words that people heal and grow in this novel
  3. Meggie from Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Inkheart trilogy. Meggie has grown up with a love of books her whole life. Her father and her go and buy used books, save old books, and not to mention bring book characters to this world. It's all really awesome.
  4. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter Series. Hermione Granger is just an overall badass and I love her bookish side. She reads for fun and thoroughly enjoys learning and understanding things. She gets things done and honestly where would Harry and Ron be without her?
  5. Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Charlie has got this cute, shy, bookworm personality that makes me want to just hug him. He does book reports for fun and reads amazing novels. I used to love writing book reports too. It would essentially be me fangirling over the book I just read.
  6. Liesel from The Book Thief by  Markus Zusack. I LOVE this book. It's so sad and beautiful and just wow. Liesel has this affinity for books and storytelling that's just amazing. 
  7. Tessa Grey from the Infernal Devices. "Words have the power to change us"
  8. Celaena from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. She is badass with a soft spot for books. She understands the power of the written words and I love her even more for that. While I did find this book to be a little bit overhyped and a little disappointing I did enjoy it overall.
  9. Hazel Grace Lancaster from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Granted she was really only obsessed with  one book, but whose to say that she never had a connection with another book. She went out to Amsterdam to meet the author with Gus, she was a total book fangirl. Granted the author was a jerk.
  10.  Clay Jannon from Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Book Store by Robin Sloan. The guy works at a magical book store. What can I say?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan