Slider

Back To School: Movies and Books

09 August 2015


So it's that time of year. Some of us still have summer left. Some of us are going back to school this month. I'm part of the latter group unfortunately. I still have vocab to do and books to read and it's crazy to think that this is my last week of summer. But I thought that this week would be a great time to do a back to school list. I will be posting every day this week. I'll do some survival tips, a playlist, OOTD inspiration, and other stuff. I think this is going to be really fun!! So to kick off the series here are some books and movies that deal with school stuff.

Books: I actually have to read some books for school so I don't have too much time left to read but I will definitely try to squeeze some of these in
  1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. High school sucks and I think this book captures the hardships you face in school. It's hard to make friends, it's hard to be a teen preparing for tomorrow, it's hard to be in love. It's an amazing story that just needs to be read. 
  2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Because it's a story about an awkward, nerdy girl, trying to survive college. You will most likely identify with her at some point of the book. 
  3. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger. I don't really have a reason for this, it's just an awesome book!
  4. Harry Potter by J.K Rowling. Let's just pretend for a moment we're all going to Hogwarts and that we all have magical powers.
  5. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall. Because who doesn't need a cute love story?
Movies:I'm probably going to watch these and rewatch some marvel films. 
  1. Mean Girls. Because come on, it's Mean Girls. 
  2. LOL. Yes I actually really like the Miley Cyrus movie. I'm not sure why, but I love this movie and I watched it last year before I started school. 
  3. Clueless. It's hilarious! I love everything about this movie!! I actually watched this because a friend told me too, and I loved it!
  4. Grease. It's a classic! Who doesn't want to sing along to  "Your The One That I Want"
  5. Harry Potter Movies. Its your last chance to have a Harry Potter Marathon! I suggest you start now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan