Slider

Life At The Moment + Recipe

23 August 2015


So I'm back in school. I've survived my first week and i'm about to start my second. My classes are hard and I'm honestly a little scared of them. I'm going to do my best and learn to be okay with that. If school wasn't enough, I have college apps to worry about to. In other words i'm going to be really busy most of the time. My stress level is going to be at an all time high but I just have to remember to breath. Breath and just do what I have to do. At this point in time my priority is going to have to be my college apps. Unfortunately that doesn't leave a lot of time for the things I do love to do.

I'm not going to be blogging as often and when I do it's probably going to be sporadic. I'll try and post on Saturdays for now, but I might throw a Motivation Monday, or a Whatever Friday, or something here and there. I'm really sorry about this, I know it sucks and that it's annoying. Anyway, I figured I owed y'all an explanation as to why my blog is going to be a little cray at the moment.

To all my people who started school already, we can do this, we can survive this year. We are strong and awesome. It's as simple as that. To everybody else who hasn't started school, good luck, don't be afraid, you got this!

Now for the fun part! Since school often requires us to stay up late and lose precious hours of sleep, caffeine is something of a necessity. So I thought I would share a recipe I found for some awesome coffee! (if you're not a coffee person, green tea is a good alternative)

Caramel Macchiato Frappuccino  

Ingredients

¾ cup fresh espresso or double strength coffee, use a caramel flavor if you can find it
¾ cup milk (soy, rice, low fat, 2%, whole, etc)
3 tbls Torani Caramel syrup
pinch of xanthan gum (about 1/16 tsp)
2 cups ice

Instructions

In a large blender, add warm coffee and xanthan gum and process on slow speed for about 30 seconds. (The warm coffee helps to completely blend in the xanthan gum.)
Add milk and caramel syrup and blend for about 15 seconds just to combine. Finally, add in ice and blend on high power until ice is completely crushed and blended into coffee mixture.
Pour into a large cup and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce if desired.


Enjoy! Happy Studying! Or just staying up late!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan