Slider

Happy Halloween: My Costume

31 October 2015



"This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween"

So it's Halloween which means I have a costume ready to show you. I'm actually really excited for this costume! So this year I'm... JEMMA SIMMONS


"It's true what the other guys say-- you are the smartest person to come through here."
"Is that what they say? Yeah, well, Simmons is probably smarter, technically, but that's because she likes homework more than life itself."- Fitz



"I have a duty to you, sir, as my commanding officer. But I also have a duty as a S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist to pursue this, to save lives!" - Simmons



"It's science, Fitz! I have to dissect something!"- Simmons


"Nine of the longest days of my life. When it finally broke, he couldn't speak. He just stared at me, confused. All I wanted to do was help him. All I wanted was... My best friend back."-Simmons


I've been obsessed with Agents of Shield and I love Jemma. She's just plain awesome. This costume was pretty easy to recreate and I had fun talking in a British all day. My friends dressed up as other SHIELD agents so it was amazing. Shout out to my friend who made my badge and my ID card!! 

Hope you have an awesome Halloween filled with candy and spooky movies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan