Slider

Top Ten Fictional Ships at the Moment

25 January 2016



As a professional fangirl I have amounted my fair share of ships. For those of you who don't know what a ship is, it's a relationship you really like and support. I have many ships and to be honest I'm sure that there are many I forgot and that at some point this list will change.  But as of right now these are my top ten fictional ships.

Disclaimer: while I love all these ships with all of my fangirl heart, I want to say that there's more to all of their stories than just romantic relationships.

Honorable Mentions: Elena and Damon from The Vampire Diaries, Jemma and Fitz from Agents of Shield, and Blair and Chuck from Gossip Girl.

10. Hannah and Caleb from Pretty Little Liars.

9. Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy. I have to admit I had a giant book crush on Dimitri. I really loved this series and this relationship still remains one of my top ships.

8. Tessa and Will and Jem from The Infernal Devices. Yes I know that there are three people in this ship. I ship Jessa and Wessa all the same. It's so hard to choose one or the other.

7. Meredith and Derek from Grey's Anatomy. I'm a giant fan of this show and although I've hated them both at different points of the emotional roller coaster that is Grey's Anatomy, they both fit so well together.

6. Cath and Levi from Fangirl. They are too cute and I can't even.

5. Lincoln and Octavia from The 100. This is one of my favorite shows of all time and Linctavia is one of my favorite ships ever.





4. Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. Bucky and Steve is the only couple on this list that isn't cannon and maybe won't ever be. But the truth of the matter is they are a great team. They both mean the world to the other and would do anything to help each other out. That being said I LOVE Peggy and I ship Peggy and Steve hardcore as well.

3. Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw. Noah Shaw gave me really high expectations in the guy department and remains my biggest book crush ever. That being said, Mara is one of my favorite characters ever! I love these two so much.

2. Finn and Rey from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. OMG! I love these two so much! TFA is a really good movie and I really enjoyed it. I love Finn so much, he is on of my favorite characters ever. Rey, on the other hand, I love just as much. They work so well together! I can't wait for the next installment!

1. Clarke and Lexa from The 100. I love their dynamic and the way they relate to each other. The politics of it all complicate their relationship but I feel like at the end of they day they understand each other in a way that no one else really does. I am I die hard Clexa fan and I'm so beyond excited for whats in store for this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan