Slider

Top Ten Fictional Quotes about Love

08 February 2016


In my last TTT I talked about my favorite ships of the moment, Clexa taking the number one spot. This week is another love centered post. I'm actually really excited about this weeks Valentines inspired post and I'm happy to combine it with my love for quotes. 

10. "For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary", 
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. 

9. "We accept the love we think we deserve", 
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky. 

8. "I fell in love with you the way you fall asleep: slowly then all at once", 
The Fault in our Stars by John Green. 

7. "So I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you" 
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.

6. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same"
 Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

5. "When we are in love we are both completely in danger and completely saved."

3. "Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal" 
If I Stay, by Gayle Forman

2. "You are not the last dream of my soul.You are the first dream, the only dream I ever was unable to stop myself from dreaming. You are the first dream of my soul, and from that dream I hope will come all other dreams, a lifetime’s worth."
Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare

1. "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.",
Sonnet XVII, by Pablo Neruda. (100 Love Sonnets)






 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish

 Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan